Semantic Web Server – URIQA
The Nokia Semantic Web Server is an RDF based application suite for metadata-driven web publishing and knowledge management. It is a central component of thewebsite, the website, and the Nokia website. It also serves as Nokia’s reference implementation of , the URI Query Agent model.
The Nokia Semantic Web Server suite is comprised of a number of modular semantic web services:
– a URIQA query portal, with rule-based inference functionality.
– a query portal for obtaining information about recently published or updated resources, provided as RSS 1.0 or as ; also with rule-based inference functionality.
– a resource identifier generator, employing UUIDs and providing PURL functionality.
– a metadata and free-text query portal, providing output results as RSS 1.0 feeds; with both metadata driven and crawler based indexing agents.
– a human friendly search UI; which integrates with any conformant /query? portal.
/editor? – a web form based, ontology driven metadata editor with validation and user authentication & access control; which integrates with any conformant /uriqa? portal.
The core of these web services are provided as open source, and while most can be used “out of the box”, some require a moderate amount of configuration and customization depending on the requirements and constraints of the particular solution.
The Nokia Semantic Web Server code is released under the.
SWS-URIQA is available on theon Sourceforge
Patrick Stickler — contact