enero 8, 2010
OpenURL COinS: A Convention to Embed Bibliographic Metadata in HTML
stable version 1.0
COinS ContextObjects in Spans is a simple, ad hoc community specification for publishing OpenURL references in HTML.
2. Specification : OpenURL ContextObject in SPAN COinS- Embedding Citation Metadata in HTML
3. Discussion : How to use COinS in HTML
4. Details 1. Empty SPANs. 2. Why “Z3988”? 3. What is a ContextObject? 4. Choosing the type of ContextObject for Compatibility.5. XHTML6. why the span element? 7. why class and title attributes?
5. Implementations 1. Embedding Sites 2. COinS Processors 3. Other Software support for COinS
Using COinS to Provide OpenURL links COinS Generator Brief Guide to Implementing ContextObjects for Journal Articles Brief Guide to Implementing ContextObjects for Books
desdeOpenURL ContextObject in SPAN COinS.
noviembre 10, 2009
TUTORING SESSIONS – VIDEOS
As part of the inaugural Design Challenge: Spring 09 we produced a series of tutorial videos about user interface design, prototyping and Firefox extension development. All videos are available in open Ogg Theora format, Quicktime format and as a Vimeo stream.
Designing for Mobile
Open Source Design, Mozilla and You
Design or Die – Innovation, UCD, Web and Life
Extension Bootcamp: Zero to Hello World! in 45 Minutes
Stupid/Awesome Extension Development Hacks
Making Prototypes with Canvas
Making Prototypes with jQuery
Ship It (or: Coffee is for Closers)
desdeMozilla Labs Design Challenge | Resources.
noviembre 9, 2009
The following tables compare reference management software.
In the “notes” section, there is a difference between:
- web-based, referring to applications that may be installed on a web server (usually requiring MySQL or another database and PHP, perl, Python, or some other language for webapps)
- centrally-hosted website
Comparison of reference management software – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
noviembre 9, 2009
WiZiQ is a web based education platform, powered by teachers. We try hard to make WiZiQ, a teacher friendly tool : simple, effective and relevant for the teachers. We continuously improve, adding and refining features based on the teacher’s feedback. If you want to teach students online or network with other teachers and experts across the world, then Join WiZiQ for Free, Now.
WiZiQ is amongst the best online teaching solution in the world and integrates the following set of online tools :
Synchronous [live] and asynchronous teaching through Virtual Classroom, Online Tests, Content Sharing and Messaging System.
Online Classes, Online Tests, Educational Content, Contact and Payment Management.
Teacher Profile, Public Classes, Public Tests, Public Content, Sharing/ Inviting Contacts, Posting to Social Bookmarking Websites.
How to Teach Online: Teaching Online using WiZiQ.